Model ESA Dry Vacuum Pumps For H2 Rich Applications
HIGH HYDROGEN PUMPING SPEED
The ESA25-D and the larger ESA70W-D, ESA80W-D, ESA100W-D and ESA200W are particularly outmatching in applications with a high content of light process gases because of their extremely good pumping speed for H2, He, etc.
The ESA25-D has been developed from the successful A25S. With its unique design, the pump has been the market leader for application with high content of H2 in the process gas.
- Best performance in H2 based processes
- Dual voltage motor – cost savings in stock inventory
- Very robust
- Compact size – easy integration in process tools
- Multi-stage Roots pump
- 3-lobe Roots pump design preventing back streaming of light gases like H2
- ESA70W-D and larger are packaged with a lobe style booster pump
- Pressure shock resistant