Model ESR Dry Vacuum Pumps
ROOTS TYPE PUMPS FOR CLEAN AND MEDIUM DUTY APPLICATIONS
The ESR Series (Energy Saving Roots) are multi-stage dry vacuum pumps engineered for application from clean to medium duty processes such as Load Lock, SEM, PVD, Ashing, Sputtering and Etch. The ESR Series covers a wide pumping speed range from 120 to 3,000 m3/h and is distinguished by low ultimate pressure.
The larger models ESR80WN, ESR200WN, ESR300WN and ESR500WN are combinations of main pump with an additional booster pump on top. Both pumps are Roots pumps.
The pump is constructed of NiResist, a homogeneous steel alloy with high Ni-content known for its superior corrosion resistance.
- Low Cost of Ownership [power, N2, water, footprint, volume, weight]
- Variable pumping speed to match application requirements
- State-of-the-art control and monitoring devices
- Idle mode can be employed for increased utility savings
- Multistage lobe design engineered for application in clean and medium harsh processes as Load Lock, SEM, PVD, Ashing, Ion Implantation and Etch
- Adjustable pumping speed by RPM variation
- High pump operating temperature preventing condensation and clogging
- High performance brushless DC motors
- Low noise and low vibration
- Thoroughly corrosion resistant material