VACUUM BAKE CLEANER
In cooperation with Noritake, EBARA offers Cleaning Equipment (named Vacuum Bake Cleaner) for reactor parts deposited by MOCVD. The purpose of this equipment is to remove nitride reaction products such as GaN and AIN adhering to deposited susceptors and other parts of MOCVD processing.
Cleaning Gas enables dry-type cleaning, reduces damage to susceptors and eliminates additional residual treatment after removing.
- Dry gas cleaning removes only GaN and AIN layers without damaging the susceptor - thereby the susceptor has longer life time
- Easy (one push button), fully automatic operation after parts loading and recipe selection
- Susceptor sizes up to 800mm in diameter can be treated
- Up to 6 susceptors treated simultaneously during one process cycle
- No liquid waste due to the use of gases instead of wet cleaning - reduces running cost