HIGHLY EFFICIENT AND UNIVERSAL
EBARA's Burner Washers of the G series (principle: Gas Decomposition by Combustion) are high efficient universal abatement systems for abatement of the waste gases in the semiconductor, photovoltaic and thin films manufacturing. They are designed for the abatement of CVD, etch and cleaning gases.
Global environmental regulations concerning PFC gases are becoming more and more stringent. The EBARA burner-washers are unique abatement systems equipped with a patented "Rolling Burner" that guarantees reliable PFC abatement to an unprecedented low level.
The thermal decomposition in the flame is followed by a wet scrubbing of the burned products in a highly efficient multi-stage water scrubber to retain the remaining particles and adsorb the water soluble gases. The system is equipped with a large water tank for efficient absorption of large quantities of water soluble gases and solid burn products.
- Low Cost of Ownership through low utility consumption and long maintenance intervals
- Highest safety standards to eliminate any risk for operators and environment
- No risks of corrosion - all pipes are protected with corrosion resistant material
- No chemicals necessary
- Automatic scraper for mechanical cleaning of reactor and burner prevent blockages. Allows cleaning without opening the system and reduce preventive maintenance
- Simplified maintenance access from front side only